PS: I’m no hacker, no programmer, no developer or something like that, just sharing it as good old time legacy of Symbian S60v3 UI, so please don’t moan at me if these upcoming stuffs don’t suit you, i’m just sharing what i got fully working based on my experiments.
I got two choices to modify S60v3 grid menu: 1. Using GUI (in this case is Grid Patcher — just google it), and 2. Rushing deeper into system core facing hexadecimals directly which I’m about to talk about. Things needed in the first place is a hacked device ( The following screenshots are from Nokia E63), X-plore (or other file managers which are capable of hex editing), and ROMPatcher+. Other needed stuffs are ExtendMenuGrid.rmp and JbakTaskMan, I uploaded both of them here.
Let’s cook it!
1. Install JbakTaskMan dan copy patch ExtendMenuGrid.rmp to Continue reading